Saturday, December 26, 2009

when it rains it pours

Well folks, it seems that when it rains it pours with me....

I absolutely hate being sick. I used to be a pretty big baby when I got sick, but lately I have been doing better. Now I just need to decide where the line is for calling into work.

Last week I had some congestion ( for the 4th time this season) and a sore throat, worked 3 nights before it got so bad I couldnt stand it, had a fever the last 2 nights I worked, turns out it was strep throat....who knew? Got 5 days of antibiotics and was good as new, for a few days....then the throat started back up, the congestion never went away, and then the icing on the cake, I woke up today to my left eye lid being swollen and my eye all weepy. I put some eye drops in it, and now its dry but still swollen....I probably shouldnt be at work...but here I am anyways....

No comments: