Sunday, March 29, 2009

:/

Well Emily and I made it to Baltimore on Friday and then it took forever to find a place to park that wasn't going to cost us 20 bucks for 2 hours. Once at EMS Today Ems and I both wished we had more time to look around. This place had over 4000 booths of all kinds of neat EMS stuff. We only got to see a fraction of them due to our time constraints. Although, I did get to meet Kelly Grayson, a paramedic and the author of one of my favorite books, and I scored an autograph in my copy of the 1st edition of his book, Life Death and Everything in between. (I would recommend this book to any EMS provider!)

Friday night I got to see Mike, although it was only for about 5 hours, it was great to see him. (Hopefully next weekend we get to spend a little more time together)

I spent the majority of Friday and Saturday dogsitting Mox, the 100+ wannabe lap dog of a good friend of mine. We had a good ole time, like we always do.

Now I am back at work, nothing exciting to really write about. I need a new hobby...

Oh I did recieve a letter yesterday from an old girlfriend from high school who is in the Peace Corp in Mongolia. That kind of made my day.

Well, Im outta here for now...

No comments: