Friday, March 13, 2009

First blog...

so this is my first blog outside of Myspace. My life is pretty mundane, nothing exciting, but I feel I need an outlet. I work in Gettysburg PA as a paramedic and I love it. I have been on light duty for the last 4 and 1/2 months and boy has it sucked. I should be getting released back to full duty on Monday the 16th. I recently moved from WV to Chambersburg, PA. I thought it was going to be a freeing experience, but it seems like more of a challenging experience. I up and left all of my friends and the family that was nearby for a new place where I know nobody and let me tell ya, its scary at times and almost always lonely.

A very disturbing thing happened yesterday...I was sleeping and several times throughout the day while sleeping I was woken by loud screaming of the people in the apartment building next to mine. The 3rd time it woke me the arguing was very loud and heard some loud noises as well. In fear of the woman I heard crying and the baby I have heard there before I called the police. The police got there quickly but the patrol car was parked outside for literally 3 whole minutes before they pulled away. I dont think the officer could have made it into that building up to the 2nd floor and talked to anyone in 3 minutes. No one even asked to talk to me or called me back. I just hope everyone was ok. Later last night I heard voices again but they were only talking this time and didnt sound like arguing. But no one should have to live with violence...

Thats my bit for now...I have to get back to the work I am supposed to be doing....

No comments: