Tuesday, May 12, 2009

adopted soldiers

So Last week I sent my first 2 packages to my newly "adopted soldiers". I know I briefly mentioned them before....One of them is Fredreick, I believe he is in the Army and the other is Tim, he is in the USMC. I have yet to hear back from Frederick, but I trust he is appreciative of the letters and the first package. Tim I know is...he is good with emailing on an almost daily basis. He emailed me the morning he recived my package (and it only took a week to get there!) and he told me it was perfect! I was excited to have gotten something right! I am just so excited to be able to brighten the day of 2 amercian soldiers, even if it is only momentary. So if anyone reading this has any ideas on what to send in my next package or would like to include anything, just send me a note and let me know!

No comments: