Tuesday, April 14, 2009

kind of a bad mental day...

Needless to say I am not exactly where I had thought/hoped to be in life. I am 24, have 2 college degrees, and found the job I absolutely love. Approx 2 yrs ago I even had the perfect guy for me. We were talking marriage and kids, had started looking at rings, I tried on dresses...then the bombshell came and he broke up with me for rediciulous reasons.

Long story short I thought for sure I would be married by 25 and hopefully have a baby on the way shortly there after.

At this point I have no idea where life is going. The dating scene where I live seems non-existent, but I havent put a lot of effort into either. I moved here 3 months ago and have managed to only make one new friend...I cant seem to figure out how to meet new people....I never had this problem before, but anytime I had been somewhere new I had been involved...like college classes, no I work 3 days a week and spend my days off lounging in my apartment. It has been making me pretty depressed lately.... I miss my family....ugh

thanks for letting me vent...i needed it

No comments: