Monday, April 6, 2009

this whole blog thing I am really enjoying, well reading others anyways. I am still pretty sure i am the only one reading my own. And thats ok with me. This past weekend I met up with a few people I met back in Feb at Pipestem conference and hung out with them for a few days and had a blast. I also realized that people are not alway what they seem.... I have a really hard time understanding people why people are discriminatory against other humans because of the color of their skin. It irritates me beyond belief!! I recently had been talking to a "potential" and realized he had such a discrimination and had to stop things right then and there. I believe a person should not be judged by their skin color and not even their words (as my "potential" definitly had me fooled by a slick tongue) but for their actions and character. Well, I feel a bit better no being able to rant even if its to myself! So back to work I go...Im working all night tonight....

No comments: