Wednesday, April 1, 2009

rainy days....

I have seen a pattern for the last 2 weeks....it has rained everyday I have been off, and been nice and sunny the days I sleep to work my night shifts...talk about suck! Oh well. Today I am running on E....I worked last night and am staying up all day to flip so I can work a day shift tomorrow. I have a pretty full weekend coming up and am pretty excited about it. I am working 7a-3p tomorrow and then heading to WV for a few days to volunteer at my volley station, dog sit a good friends dog (Mox, he is a 100 lb lap dog) and see Mike and a few other friends who will be coming into town for the Eastern Panhandle Fire School. I am pretty excited. Lots of running around this weekend to end up back here in PA to work my normal nights and a day shift next week. I am in the process of looking for that part time job but will definitly buckle down next week on that when Im not running back and forth between states.... that is all I have for now. I will talk to you all later! Have a good weekend of you dont hear from me again tol next week....

No comments: