Friday, April 24, 2009

true friends

well folks, Im back in wv roots for a few days, yes again. I really enjoy coming down here. I love Shepherdstown and the atmosphere here and the familiarity of my home fire dept.

I got to experience a wonderful time with an old college girlfriend of mine tonight...we spent the evening talking and laughing as we went to an old favorite diner of ours and then skinny dipping in the hot tub (a first for me...) and we spent time catching up on each others lives and remebering our past, both good and bad and talking about who we have become because of those experiences. It was the most fun I have had in a long time. Its a true reminder of how we all need people, we all need friends...people we can rely on and open up to who wont judge us because we have different ideas and opinions. Thank you to all of my true friends....

1 comment:

Hometown Goddess said...

I rock :D ps, will get you book 3&4 this week if you wanna hang out again. ;)